plus is an online tutoring website that enables you/ your ward to study online at a reasonable price. The site provides services such as offering courses, doubt clearing sessions for student about the course they prefer to join and demo classes, all these services are available at aplusonlinetutoring.com.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION(GDPR):
Article 7. Condition for Consent:
plus respects the law as much as it respects the users consent and value. Mentioned below are some ways in which we abide by GDPR:
- We make sure that we collect and disclose your information only after you place your consent, no information is collected or misused or sold for marketing purpose without your consent.
- We also make sure to notify you within 72 hours in case if there is a breach in the system. If you want a written copy of the message contact us by sending a mail at email@example.com
- As a user you have the complete rights to withdraw from the consent at any time and refrain yourself from using the website any further. We will delete your personal data if you request on the same.
- We keep your information secured and make sure it is being used in the right way there is no way from third party to access your personal data without your consent.
The proprietary information of the site including the collective content, logos, images, audio, video, graphics and other images in the website cannot be downloaded, copies, reproduced or uploaded anywhere else or on other websites without obtaining prior permission from the company.
The products, services, logos, trademarks, videos, images audio and other collective content available in the site can be used by the user only for personal purpose and not for commercial use. The personal use of the site is also subject to following restrictions,
- You may not be allowed to copy, modify, derive, transform, upload, produce, publish or license any of the content/services/products/software used in the site without prior written permission.
- To sell the software/services/products/contents in the website or to use it for other commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- No user is permitted to make use of any content by unlawful means or make available misleading/abusive/harassing/profane content in the website.
- No content of the website should be used to perform criminal acts and no user should stalk, intimidate or harass an individual from committing a crime.
- Storing or transmitting audio, video or other contents that are subject to copyright without a prior permission of the author is considered unlawful.
Users below 18 years of age are not allowed to use the website, if you are below the age of 18, parent or guardian of the ward can open an account and register a course based on your ward’s interest. Users whose account is terminated/blocked are prohibited from using the account further.
By using/ registering on our site indicates that you are 18-year-old or older.
Usage of the site:
plus is an online tutoring site that offers a number of course that are listed in the site. The listed courses can be viewed as an unregistered user of the site. To enroll in the course of your interest you should create and register an account in the website.
You have to become the member of the site to access certain features and services provided by us.
A ward is requested to pay a definite amount of money depending on the course he/she enrolls. plus will respond to your request within 72 hours, if you don’t receive a respond any amount of money paid will be refunded.
The student will be intimated about the total sum of money they have to pay before they enroll on the particular course. In accordance with the cancellation policy the company will refund any amount of money paid by the ward.
The fees paid by the ward will include a certain percentage of tax, the tax that is collected from the total amount paid by the student will be remitted to the respective tax authority. Thus, A+ plus collects taxes as a part of the fee amount and remit it to the respective tax authority.
If you feel any misconduct of your personal data or if you experience harassment, abuse or sexual violence you are supposed to complaint to the respective authorities and then report to with the concerned complaint letter, provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action from our side.
The additional terms that are added to any product, services or features available in the site will be included in these terms. Subject to compliance with these terms the user is allowed to download the application of the site in one or more devices for their personal use.
- Any updates or the services offered by the company will be mailed to you or will be send to you via message/ call and any queries or suggestion to the company should be made to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not in any means become the partner of the company or will develop any franchise with company or will become an employee of the company by using our website or application.
- The company has provided all the terms and conditions for the user to know their use of the website/ application of the company.
Any feedback produced by the user regarding the services/products/features offered by the company will be non-confidential. It becomes the responsibility of the user to make sure that the information provided to us in feedback is non- proprietary. The message you send is stored and the calls you make are recorded as it helps us to respond to you faster and provide services to you based on your needs.
We make sure we provide you with the best experience, if in case there are any miss happenings are discrepancies do contact us – email@example.com
HOPE YOU READ ALL THER TERMS OF SERVICE MENTIONED ABOVE AND ACCEPT THE SAME